Breaking up with Ezra wasn´t easy. But Kady never thought that on the exact same day her planet would be invaded and that she had to work together with Ezra to survive the attack. Now they´re on their way through the galaxy to escape the people who want them dead.
I thought I would hate that book since it´s written in interviews, chat logs etc. BUT I absolutely loved it and here are some reasons why:
- Kady is the best hacker the universe has ever seen and did I mention she also saves the whole fucking universe with her hacking skills?
- Ezra is this super chill dude but if you talk shit about Kady he WILL kill you;
- Literally Ezra & Kady;
- Ezra has the coolest friends (Spoiler: they all die);
- (Spoiler!) There is like a zombie apocalypse thingy going on;
- There are so many minorities represented in this book and that made me super happy.
This book has 599 pages and I raced through them and it was so worth not sleeping enough.
Also: buy it as hardcover.